May 3, 2012 - The GeForce GTX 690 is NVIDIA's fastest graphics card ever. It combines the groundbreaking new GeForce architecture with raw dual-GPU power to provide truly game-changing performance. Get superior gaming technology that's meticulously designed - inside and out - for the fastest, smoothest, richest gaming experience.
EVGA will offer both a standard, and Signature Edition of the GeForce GTX 690. The Signature Edition GTX 690 will include a special limited edition box, mousepad and tshirt.
The EVGA GeForce GTX 690 graphics card features many new and key features:
· NVIDIA SMX Engine – Brand new processing engine which delivers twice the performance/watt compared to previous generations.
· NVIDIA GPU Boost Technology – Dynamically maximizes clockspeeds to push performance to new levels and bring out the best in every game.
· NVIDIA FXAA – Lightning fast anti-aliasing in a huge variety of games with the simple click of a mouse.
· NVIDIA TXAA – Next generation anti-aliasing algorithm that delivers the image quality of 8X MSAA, with the performance hit of only 2xMSAA.
· Adaptive Vertical Sync – Dynamically adjusts VSync to your monitors native refresh rate for the smoothest gameplay possible.
· Frame Rate Target – Set a target Frame Rate with EVGA Precision X and your card will automatically adjust the power/performance to meet that target.
· NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround – Supporting up to three gaming monitors plus one accessory display!
· PCI Express 3.0 – Offers double the bandwidth of PCI Express 2.0, for highest data transfer speeds. Also backwards compatible with all existing PCI Express motherboards.
The EVGA Difference
Known for offering value and performance, as well as top notch customer service, EVGA is recognized through customer loyalty and the highest levels in customer satisfaction. In addition to the expanded product lines, consumers and channel partners will also benefit from increased sales and technical support programs:
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorized partner in channel sales throughout North America. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system builders. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit http://www.evga.com.